Whether it's state-of-the-art corporate communication, government distance learning, Washington ENG, or a free-flowing documentary, Yellow Cat will get the job done on time, and within budget.
- Research & script writing.
- Program design.
- Production management.
- Location scouting.
- Sony cameras with formats including; XDCam HD, HDV, DVCAM, Beta SP.
- PIX-240, ProRes 4:2:2 HQ recorder, Nikon D5200 DSLR Full HD, GoPro.
- Matte box, filters, wide angle & extreme telephoto lens, Porta-jib.
- Underwater capability with a housing for a camcorder.
- PAL equipment available.
- Electronic News Gathering (ENG), Congressional Press Passes.
- HMI's, DEDO, Chimeras and specialty lighting.
- Green screen, Backdrops, Dollies.
- AVID Media Composer 6.5
- Final Cut Studio (includes FCP 7, DVD Studio Pro, Compressor).
- Creative Suite (includes Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere, Sound Booth).
- Sources: HDV, DVCAM, DVC, Beta SP, 3/4" U-matic, VHS.
Yellow Cat has the experience, equipment, and crews to meet all your production needs. We have achieved excellent results in many challenging situations.
- High in the rigging of tall ships.
- Military maneuvers and firing lines.
- Five camera live switched shoots in operating rooms.
- Refugee camps in East Africa.
- Airshows of the Russian Air Force.
- Fortune 500 Board rooms.
- White House and Congress.
We are experienced contractors with many government agencies including: Bureau of Engraving, IRS, DOT, FHWA, FBI, USAID, US Courts, Coastal America (Dept. of Interior), NOAA, FEMA, GSA, Library of Congress, Dept. of Labor, OPM, USAF, US Customs, and National Archives. Yellow Cat is a Small Business, Veteran owned. Our SIC codes are 7812, and 7819. NAICS 512110, 512191, 512199, and 711510. Cage code (CCR#) 1C6U9